Personalized Regulatory and Quality Training & Support
Our regulatory and quality affairs training service helps you to fill the void between the curriculum of a theoretical education and the practical demands of adhering to medical device regulations and validation processes.
“Our specialized training will supplement your existing quality and regulatory knowledge with real world experience and advice.
- How to implement a GDPMD Regulatory Compliance System?
- How to implement an ISO 13485 Quality Management System?
- How to implement Risk Management for medical devices?
- How to compile a technical file for CE Marking?
- How to comply with FDA Quality System Regulations?
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
Our personalized training will enable you to quickly adapt your present technical knowledge to real world examples and events. You’ll learn how to put your skills to work.
Do not worry if your have no prior background in the topics that we train, as we will take the extra time to help you absorb the material in a timely and efficient manner.
Contact our staff to learn more on how we can help to accelerate your knowledge of medical device regulation and validation process and procedures.