Join us for the second webinar in our series “Medical Device Regulatory Special Access Routes”. After having taken an indepth look at Malaysia and Singapore in the first webinar, this time we will be focussing on Indonesia and the Philippines. Register today!
This webinar is the second in a series on ASEAN markets. This webinar has been created to provide you with a clearer picture on how to navigate the expedited access pathways to register, import and distribute medical devices during the COVID-19 outbreak and beyond.
In this webinar, you will gain knowledge of the following:
– Overview of current situation in Indonesia and the Philippines
– What are the Special Access Routes (SAR) available versus standard registration?
– Which medical devices are included in Special Access Routes?
– Who can import?
– Overview of the Special Access Routesprocedures
– Timeframes to market
– Distribution routes for your medical devices
– Question and Answer session
– Femilia Aulina, Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Indonesia
– Melody Quebec, Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Philippines
This second edition follows on from our highly successful first webinar which was held live on Tuesday 21st April 2020 and covered the Special Access Routes for medical devices in both Malaysia and Singapore. Some comments from participants:
“I would like to congratulate you for the success of the webinar. Well done guy and gals. It really helps our company to make subsequent marketing development plan amid this crisis.”
“Thank you Andaman for organising a very useful session for SAR into Singapore and Malaysia”.
We will be hosting a final live webinar covering the same topic for Thailand and Vietnam later in May 2020. You can request the webinar recording for Malaysia and Singapore as well as request to sign up in advance for the final webinar on Thailand and Vietnam by emailing email@example.com